Corporate Social and Environmental
PT Distribusi Voucher Nusantara Tbk
Society and Environment :
– In fulfilling its responsibility to the environment, in 2019 the Company participated in DKI Jakarta’s 492th anniversary, by providing the bike-sharing service “GOWES” to the public. In collaboration with the Provincial Government of DKI Jakarta, the Company provides free bicycles and e-scooters to attendees of the event, which was held on 29 June 2019 at Bundaran Hotel Indonesia.
– On 30 July 2019, GOWES service was launched officially in the area of Alam Sutera, Tangerang Municipality. At this event, 150 bikes, 50 e-scooters, and 10 e-bikes were provided by GOWES to be used by the management of Alam Sutera, the Tangerang Municipality Transportation Office, and the Institute for Transportation & Development Policy (ITDP) within the area of Alam Sutera. GOWES provided free use of its vehicles in the area for seven days since the official launch date.
– Through this measure, the Company delivers an alternative, environmentally-friendly means of transport that helps enhance people’s mobility, in line with the Company’s aim to contribute to the green living philosophy and to be committed to creating better lives for all.
Employment Practices, Occupational Health, and Safety :
– The Company implements a remuneration policy that has been formulated in a careful and meticulous manner, to ensure that all employees receive adequate amounts of remuneration, which will guarantee that each of them obtains a decent living.
– The Company caters to employees’ need to develop professionally within their career paths, and to that end, the Company provides adequate opportunity for them to enhance their professional competencies via training programs, both internally and externally held.
– In occupational health and safety aspect, the Company upholds work practices and procedures that are compliant with the prevailing occupational health and safety standards in the industry. The Company protects all of its employees with health insurance by participating in the BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan programs, in addition to private health insurance.
Social and Community Development :
– The Company exists among the Indonesian society carrying a strong social mission, that is to create and foster the people to be technologically literate, and to enable and empower them in harnessing such technological developments to make their lives more convenient.
– The Company not only conducting its business conducts and providing its excellent services to the society, but is also implementing various corporate social responsibility programs aimed at creating added value in the society, especially in the field of digital technology utilization.
– With an optimal harnessing of digital technologies, the Company believes the Indonesian society will achieve prosperity at an accelerated pace.